2018 Raptor orders at MSRP available in SE MI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer I got my 17 at MSRP with just emailed me he can order 18's now at MSRP. Located in SE MI, send me a PM and I'll get you his contact info. Full disclosure, I had one referral for 17 and he gave me a $50 Meier gift card which I don't particularly care about but figured I could help some willing to travel find an MSRP deal as well. Last year they had 11 allocations IIRC.

Last edited:

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer I got my 17 at MSRP with just emailed me he can order 18's now at MSRP. Located in SE MI, send me a PM and I'll get you his contact info. Full disclosure, I had one referral for 17 and he gave me a $50 Meier gift card which I don't particularly care about but figured I could help some willing to travel find an MSRP deal as well. Last year they had 11 allocations IIRC.

Have him send you the order guide and hook us up.

RaptorMan135

Reaction score

PM sent

OP
OP
M

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked him for the order guide, will update when i hear back. All pm responded to...he's going to be raptor salesman of the year if he sells his whole allocation in a week of referrals lol. Not that selling these at msrp is tough work, I told him about this board, he is a 17 raptor and 16 gt350 owner but not a tech guy

OP
OP
M

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just email'd me that he now has 1 2017 allocation for a Raptor at MSRP. PM me if interested for contact info.

OP
OP
M

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just called me last night that someone backed out of their ordered 2018 Raptor at MSRP and he's looking for someone to buy it off the lot at MSRP of $69,365. It's oxford white, 802A, moonroof, Carbon fiber, beedlock wheels, tailgate applique, tech package, 2nd row heated seats are the options listed.

Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll put you in touch with the dealer.

ETA: As far as I know he is out of allocations for 2018 otherwise, but I'll post if that changes.

Last edited:

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll vouch for this, as I was the referral that Miker397 mentioned earlier in the thread. It was a straight-up deal, and a pleasurable buying experience.

Two thumbs up from me.