2018 order questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gto19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi
I'm new here and ordering a 2018 raptor tommorow.

Can someone tell me what the tailgate looks like if I delete the tailgate applique.i saw a picture on here with a big f150 stamped in the tailgate and I really don't like it so I'm hoping it was just a random internet pic.

I'm ordering the truck with the 802a package ,beadlock wheels ,step ,ramps and no graphics

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is 100% sure yet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah you can upgrade to the beadlock wheels on the order. I ordered my 2018 with no applique but still don't know for sure if it had that f150 logo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi
I'm new here and ordering a 2018 raptor tommorow.

Can someone tell me what the tailgate looks like if I delete the tailgate applique.i saw a picture on here with a big f150 stamped in the tailgate and I really don't like it so I'm hoping it was just a random internet pic.

I'm ordering the truck with the 802a package ,beadlock wheels ,step ,ramps and no graphics

As said above no one is totally sure, but someone was on a tour of the factory and saw a non-appliqué Raptor that had the F-150 stamp. In 2017 the non-appliqué was a standard F-150 tailgate with a Raptor badge. I would expect this year to be the same.

cardude99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you go on the ford website and look at the tail gate with the 800 package (base) then it shows the tail gate without the applique. i think its the same as the 2017 models, does not have the giant f150 stamped on it.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if you go on the ford website and look at the tail gate with the 800 package (base) then it shows the tail gate without the applique. i think its the same as the 2017 models, does not have the giant f150 stamped on it.

There are several mistakes on the Ford builder tool so I wouldn't puch much faith in it. And Ford's disclaimer on the page says as much.