2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured I should throw in an update. Had to order from a different dealer as the last ran out of allocations and couldn’t give me a guaranteed delivery of a MY18. Finally got a build week of 4/9. BL and CF along with Ruby Red. It’s been almost a year since I originally ordered an MY17. Felt real ******* good to check in with FP about my order and get the build week as opposed to unscheduled/clean or material hold like the other 100 times I checked.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Figured I should throw in an update. Had to order from a different dealer as the last ran out of allocations and couldn’t give me a guaranteed delivery of a MY18. Finally got a build week of 4/9. BL and CF along with Ruby Red. It’s been almost a year since I originally ordered an MY17. Felt real ******* good to check in with FP about my order and get the build week as opposed to unscheduled/clean or material hold like the other 100 times I checked.

Are you ordering an unusual combo, Scab or something? I see 58 Ruby Red Screws with BL and CF on Raptor Finder. Unless you're getting an 800a or 801a, I can't see a problem with finding one in dealer inventory.

OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you ordering an unusual combo, Scab or something? I see 58 Ruby Red Screws with BL and CF on Raptor Finder. Unless you're getting an 800a or 801a, I can't see a problem with finding one in dealer inventory.

There are only 7 optioned exactly how I want. Nothing too crazy, but refusing to pay $1k-$2k for stickers really cuts down on dealer stock options.

OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my VIN and build week. Mike Stadler at Thoroughbred Ford in Kansas City, MO is my hookup. There is a long story to “finally”, but with Mike, the order was pulled, VIN issued, and build week in a month.