2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgree32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys with 2018 orders able to track through any means online yet?
From reading I guess Raptor orders won't show up in the COTUS and messaging Ford Service they show my order as "in processing"

Curious if everyone else is the same.

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From reading I guess Raptor orders won't show up in the COTUS and messaging Ford Service they show my order as "in processing"

Mine doesn't show anything despite its a DORA.. I spoke to my dealer they said that my order number could change as well.. The order number on my DORA is just a temporary number to build out the spec... Starting to feel like this is Hog Wash.. I did deposited 500 bucks anyone had the same experience?

thump4863

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You won't get any real information until they start issuing build dates in mid June.

jgree32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You won't get any real information until they start issuing build dates in mid June.

Ok thanks.
I'm probably a little overly excited. Haven't bought a new car since 2007 when I got a BMW 335i as my college graduation gift to myself lol.
Had a blast tracking that order, even signed up for a ship tracking service lol.

OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yup, that and calling/chatting with Ford Performance are the way to track it. Your dealer can see the same info. But it seems like most are unwilling to "go the extra mile". One of the many downfalls of Ford letting any dealer sell their performance vehicles (although there are a few benefits).

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Mine doesn't show anything despite its a DORA.. I spoke to my dealer they said that my order number could change as well.. The order number on my DORA is just a temporary number to build out the spec... Starting to feel like this is Hog Wash.. I did deposited 500 bucks anyone had the same experience?

Go to your dealer and request to see the "Vehicle Visibility Report" (its more or less the same info ford service on FB and FP see). But if you would read a few stickys on this forum you would be better informed. The order number is "made up" by the dealer and should stay the same (at least for tracking purposes). I don't know why you're trying to spread false info (you're whole "pre-order" thing) when you don't know at least the rudimentary info.

But as @Azholley pointed out in another thread; these aren't sure fire ways to ensure you get a Raptor. We don't know/can't confirm (as the buyer) the allocation of a truck for a dealer i.e. We have to take a dealers word that they have been given an allocation for our order. This process is extremely convoluted and it seems as though some get screwed. Where to lay that blame? On dealers that are not used to dealing with highly sought after performance vehicles and Ford for not being transparent to the consumer IMHO.

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, that and calling/chatting with Ford Performance are the way to track it. Your dealer can see the same info. But it seems like most are unwilling to "go the extra mile". One of the many downfalls of Ford letting any dealer sell their performance vehicles (although there are a few benefits).

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Go to your dealer and request to see the "Vehicle Visibility Report" (its more or less the same info ford service on FB and FP see). But if you would read a few stickys on this forum you would be better informed. The order number is "made up" by the dealer and should stay the same (at least for tracking purposes). I don't know why you're trying to spread false info (you're whole "pre-order" thing) when you don't know at least the rudimentary info.

But as @Azholley pointed out in another thread; these aren't sure fire ways to ensure you get a Raptor. We don't know/can't confirm (as the buyer) the allocation of a truck for a dealer i.e. We have to take a dealers word that they have been given an allocation for our order. This process is extremely convoluted and it seems as though some get screwed. Where to lay that blame? On dealers that are not used to dealing with highly sought after performance vehicles and Ford for not being transparent to the consumer IMHO.

It's a pre order if your ass not getting the allocation.
What's false about that...? Mr know it all

OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a pre order if your ass not getting the allocation.
What's false about that...? Mr know it all

Because there is no such thing as a pre-order you dumb ****. Any dealer can enter an order into Ford's system(s). Does not mean it will get pulled. Anywhere else a preorder means you'll eventually get what you ordered. Not the case with any of Ford's performance vehicles; as there is an allocation process and it makes zero sense outside of Ford.

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because there is no such thing as a pre-order you dumb ****. Any dealer can enter an order into Ford's system(s). Does not mean it will get pulled. Anywhere else a preorder means you'll eventually get what you ordered. Not the case with any of Ford's performance vehicles; as there is an allocation process and it makes zero sense outside of Ford.

You're full as shit as well.. You DON'T know shit just like EVERYONE here. I'm simply trying to help.. Maybe like you.

You tho need to cut that shit out as if you know everything.. Relax buddy we all in the same boat.. No need to call me names... Mr know it all

BTW it's a pre order

OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're full as shit as well.. You DON'T know shit just like EVERYONE here. I'm simply trying to help.. Maybe like you.

You tho need to cut that shit out as if you know everything.. Relax buddy we all in the same boat.. No need to call me names... Mr know it all

BTW it's a pre order

First off your English is ******* atrocious, second you don't know what the **** you're talking about. The order banks are open and orders (not preorders) are being placed. So you continuing telling people that is false is "hurting" others in their pursuit of a Raptor. It's giving credence to salesmen/dealers that are not being forthright in this process.

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off your English is ******* atrocious, second you don't know what the **** you're talking about. The order banks are open and orders (not preorders) are being placed. So you continuing telling people that is false is "hurting" others in their pursuit of a Raptor. It's giving credence to salesmen/dealers that are not being forthright in this process.

Order Bank is not open yet