2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bendensez

Reaction score
Good news for me, it's in NJ, it's not a big state....yet no ETA from FP, dealer says 8/23. ugh.

Mine is at the factory awaiting shipment (was released Friday or Saturday). Mine never had an ETA from FP. FWIW, Matt of FP said that many of the Raptors he looks at do not show ETAs even up to the point of being delivered.

If it's in NJ, I bet you get it sooner than 8/23.

surfnsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How often are you guys checking FP chat for updates? I've been told that orders are updated every Thursday, so I've been checking every Friday. Excessive?

OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with a Ruby Red 2018 on order has received a window sticker yet? What about anyone with the applique delete? The Build and Price on the Ford site still doesn't show Ruby Red as an option or list the applique delete. The 2018 Style guide does not list Ruby Red as available on the Raptor. I know the order guide listed both of these, but they aren't always accurate. Seems like they would have updated the Build and Price tool by now.

Our differences aside...it appears as they're still tweaking the configurator. Where did you get the "style guide"? The first screen cap was from a few weeks ago and the second today. Notice the color change, but both still show a V8 as the engine.

RR either isn't getting pulled till November or starts production then. As far as I've seen no one has a September build date yet. But there are posts here showing Raptors without the appliqué. Granted they were not 802A's. Also the configurator shows the shark fin antenna while every delivered 18 I've seen does not have it.

Attachments

• IMG_0283.jpg
    IMG_0283.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

cardude99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got word from the dealer today, they are working with the Ford Rep and hoping to have mine scheduled to be build next month. Was not expecting that but woo hoo, fingers crossed that happens. Honestly if i can just get the truck before December that is a win for me.

Last edited:

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our differences aside...it appears as they're still tweaking the configurator. Where did you get the "style guide"? The first screen cap was from a few weeks ago and the second today. Notice the color change, but both still show a V8 as the engine.

RR either isn't getting pulled till November or starts production then. As far as I've seen no one has a September build date yet. But there are posts here showing Raptors without the appliqué. Granted they were not 802A's. Also the configurator shows the shark fin antenna while every delivered 18 I've seen does not have it.

https://www.f150forum.com/f118/2018-appearance-guide-385988/

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got word from the dealer today, they are working with the Ford Rep and hoping to have mine scheduled to be build next month. Was not expecting that but woo hoo, fingers crossed that happens. Honestly if i can just get the truck before December that is a win for me.

I'm going to call my dealer tomorrow and ask them to get cozy with the Ford rep and see what they can pull out of their ass.

I hate being that guy that bugs the dealer but I don't care. I haven't called them once since I placed the deposit and I never even got a DORA after I asked for it. FP chat did confirm that could "see" my order though.

First world problems I guess - the only thing I have to drive is a BMW. Sucks really bad when you sell your truck and you're used to having one. Gotta borrow my dads ride to take my dumb trash out every week. :mad: