2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bendensez

Reaction score
Anyone get any updates yet this morning on their orders? I will be checking in with FP later today.

The Lead Foot Gray one we saw in another post landing at a dealer should be a good sign. One thing about that, though... That truck was produced on 8/1 and made it to the dealer in Ohio on 8/3, according to Jack Cooper's tracking site. Lots of ours were produced before 8/1 and we are still waiting even for an ETA.

waldoaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is on rail to my dealership. Should ether on 18th-24th. Appears all lead foot color orders were done first.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

My dealer forgot to add the tech package, but after seeing what you get for $1800 for lane sensing and such then it did not bother me. Can live without that.

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is on rail to my dealership. Should ether on 18th-24th. Appears all lead foot color orders were done first.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

My dealer forgot to add the tech package, but after seeing what you get for $1800 for lane sensing and such then it did not bother me. Can live without that.

It's funny a dealer would forget to "add" an option. Between the mark-up in the option and the 3 1/3% holdback, they left about 215.00 on the table.

Last edited:

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Making progress. Mine is on a rail car now. ETA to the dealer is Aug 17-23. Ordered TX custom plates today. Trying not to get too excited yet. Good thing that I'll be out of town with customers all next week...won't have excess time to think about the new rig :)

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on a VIN for my 18 leadfoot. I guess that's what happens when you order a bit late

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

brownkc81

Reaction score
Ordered mine 7/24 2 weeks ago. Still no VIN. Dealer estimated around 2 weeks to get VIN. How long after you place order does it take to get VIN on average for everyone? Thanks.

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine 7/24 2 weeks ago. Still no VIN. Dealer estimated around 2 weeks to get VIN. How long after you place order does it take to get VIN on average for everyone? Thanks.
I ordered 7/20 also no vin

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Too many variables. Could be two weeks; could be several months.

HellFish

Reaction score
According to Ford Perf FB chat guy my truck has left Michigan and is now in Illinois on it's way to Texas for 8/22.