2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HellFish

Reaction score
Bill Utter Ford in Denton TX - ask for Mitch Trimmer - tell him JD from NJ sent you. He got me MSRP on a 2018.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My half sister's aunts third cousin removed, grandfathers neighbor, was friends with a guy that cleaned the toilets at the Dearborn plant and he said that he heard a foreman talking on his cell phone while in the crapper say that the order banks were open.

Which coincides with what the dealer I placed my order with for a 2018 at MSRP back on Memorial Day told me.
Oh, and they wouldnt take my order until that banks opened....

Last edited:

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My half sister's aunts third cousin removed, grandfathers neighbor, was friends with a guy that cleaned the toilets at the Dearborn plant and he said that he heard a foreman talking on his cell phone while in the crapper say that the order banks were open.

Which coincides with what the dealer I placed my order with for a 2018 at MSRP back on Memorial Day told me.

Open bank is open ALRIGHT...more like being Deposited (crapper)

jwvdds02

Reaction score

"Spaceballs" quote
Nicely said
They are open
Question is, when do we get them!? Before Xmas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extremneon

Reaction score
I am supposed to go to the dealer today and place my order for 2018 Raptor. Purchasing it for MSRP price, no mark-up.

This is the first vehicle I have order from Ford, what all should I get from them to confirm my order?

What paint code is Lead Foot Grey b/w?

What kinda deposit is normal to put down on the order?

Thanks

surfnsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am supposed to go to the dealer today and place my order for 2018 Raptor. Purchasing it for MSRP price, no mark-up.

This is the first vehicle I have order from Ford, what all should I get from them to confirm my order?

What paint code is Lead Foot Grey b/w?

What kinda deposit is normal to put down on the order?

Thanks

Congrats! You should get a VOC (vehicle order confirmation) and shortly after a DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement). I got my DORA a day after I got my VOC. The DORA is your confirmation that Ford has received the order. Note: until the order is pulled/scheduled, it's still pending. Word on the street is today is the first day for scheduling 2018 F150s. I'm not positive if the raptor models will be at the same time or after.

Paint code is JX. I got the same!

I put $1,000 down as a deposit.