2018 Leadfoot with Orange Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might be impossible but it's worth asking.

Anyone have a lead on a Leadfoot 2018 Raptor with the Orange Interior, Beadlocks and CF accents for sale at MSRP anywhere in the nation? I'm located in Texas so that would be preferable but not limited to it. I want a loaded truck ~$73.5k MSRP. I think it's time to upgrade from the 2014 SE. If you guys know of any dealerships with a quick order time that would be ideal as well.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Last edited:

Seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might be impossible but it's worth asking.

Anyone have a lead on a Leadfoot 2018 Raptor with the Orange Interior, Beadlocks and CF accents for sale at MSRP anywhere in the nation? I'm located in Texas so that would be preferable but not limited to it. I want a loaded truck ~$72k MSRP. I think it's time to upgrade from the 2014 SE. If you guys know of any dealerships with a quick order time that would be ideal as well.

Thanks in advance for the help!

You try raptorfinder? Try there or find an allocation and unfortunately wait....

I have a Leadfoot on order with the Orange accents, no CF and no you can't have it. :)

rock342

Reaction score
Orange accent comes with 80% of the CF trim anyhow - you don't really need to order the CF package in addition to accent. Overkill.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Orange accent comes with 80% of the CF trim anyhow - you don't really need to order the CF package in addition to accent. Overkill.

At least in the 2017s, CF was far more common than Orange. If I recall correctly, about 1/3 of all trucks had CF, 1/10 had Orange, and 1/3 had beadlocks. I think only a few hundred trucks had all three.

OP
OP
Aventador22

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There only seems to be only four in the nation right now the way I want them and all of them want over MSRP. Might just place an order and just wait it out.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SilverBolt said:
I thought my combo was tough to find. Yours is going to be a special order for sure.
One of the local dealers had a 2017 that was similar to your build...802A w/no graphics, no tailgate applique, no sun roof. Unfortunately they wanted $5k over MSRP for a total of $74k. :pp: One difference...this one has carbon fiber.

Attachments

• DSCF0017.jpg
    DSCF0017.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 66

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
One of the local dealers had a 2017 that was similar to your build...802A w/no graphics, no tailgate applique, no sun roof. Unfortunately they wanted $5k over MSRP for a total of $74k. :pp: One difference...this one has carbon fiber.

That is closer to $10k over. MSRP on mine is $64335.00 for a 2018.

Denverfan13

Reaction score
Picked up my 2018 Leadfoot with Orange Accents yesterday! paid MSRP, no markup. I searched FORD.com inventory, saw it was dealer ordered. emailed the dealer before it arrived. They gave me 24 hour clock from arrival to come in and buy. Drove 70 miles from Leesburg to B'more yesterday 10 a.m., home by 2:30 with New Truck. Could not be happier! Kirby at Koons Baltimore was GREAT! He even had it LinEXed before I arrived.
Now searching for bed cover...Any recommendations appreciated.