2018 Lead Foot SCrew available at MSRP Lewisville TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went and looked at the new LF Screw my local dealer got in a couple of days ago. These were the guys that wanted $10K over when I ask to order one. I've since ordered one elsewhere. Well they were pretty disappointed that I passed on their truck when I was there. I left about an hour ago and they just called and asked if I'd be interested in buying it at MSRP right now.

I really wouldn't feel right backing out of the other deal when those folks treated me well right up front so I'm passing on this truck. That said, if someone's in a hurry and wants it now I'm sure the deal will stand.

here are the details

SCrew
Lead Foot
802A
Technology Pkg
Moonroof
Applique
Rear heated seats

MSRP $67,205.00

For me I'd prefer to loose the Tech Pkg and add Bead Locks
Contact is internet manager, Lincoln. cell 972.539.0997

I have absolutely no affiliation with this dealer or deal. Just a friendly heads up.

BTW, they also have a blue one of similar specs available @ MSRP as well.

OP
OP
copb8

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You've obviously never spent a winter in North Texas

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Here's the window stickerfe8c45c295d1324c42e5d222def60b85.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Pic taken while it was overcast.8dd641cc94253c2a104964efe3aba365.jpg

cardude99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
something tells me this dealer will just turn around and stick 5k in dealer crap like nitrogen and door guards etc just before you sign, dealers that charge over msrp are all horrible and never on the up and up. run people. make them sit on it for a year and incur the interest only to have to sell for under msrp.

okay rant over. btw thank you op for trying to help the community, just not a fan of dealers that pull this crap.

CCole77

Reaction score
I would tread lightly with this dealer and get anything and everything in writing. I also find it difficult to believe these trucks are going to be at MSRP. About a month ago I went into this dealership and offered to order an '18 at MSRP and was told "NO, that will be $10k over MSRP due to demand" and at that time they had a '17 white screw on the showroom floor that just had the window sticker on it with no markup. I was told that they would have to "see if they could do MSRP, but doubted it" on it. I promptly left after trying to explain that my order would be an easy deal and I knew exactly what I wanted, no hassle, just wanted MSRP and still got no where. Was told by another sales guy who overheard the conversation to call a competing dealer about 5 miles away, that they would be willing to give me one at MSRP, and he was right...one phone call later the truck was on order.

On a side note, their service department is terrible too. Numerous false promises and ****** work. I currently have a F150 and was told I needed a whole new engine after experiencing a slight running issue, for over $8k. Well I called ********* on them, did a little research on it myself and turned out it was simply a VCT sensor that needed to be replaced...$65 part.

The only reason I kept going back was the convenience of it as I work about a mile from them. Well, they will not get anymore of my business. The Raptor order conversation finally "broke the camels back". I'm not stepping foot back on that property for any reason.

Rant over...buyer beware.

OP
OP
copb8

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to be very clear, I'm not endorsing them. I'm just passing along the details of what I've been told. The Raptor I just ordered will be the fifth F150 I've purchased in a row and 5 star has yet to win any of that business even though they're the closest dealer to me.

But if the deal is real and you get it in writing and you want one today then here's your opportunity.

CCole77

Reaction score
Just to be very clear, I'm not endorsing them. I'm just passing along the details of what I've been told. The Raptor I just ordered will be the fifth F150 I've purchased in a row and 5 star has yet to win any of that business even though they're the closest dealer to me.

But if the deal is real and you get it in writing and you want one today then here's your opportunity.

Who did you order your truck from to get a build date so quickly after you placed your order? Mine still has not been scheduled.

OP
OP
copb8

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who did you order your truck from to get a build date so quickly after you placed your order? Mine still has not been scheduled.

I ordered from Mike Brown Ford in Granbury Tx. They already had a stock lead foot order in place for that build date, they just changed a few options to match what I wanted so I didn't have to get to the back of the line.

Mahoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a side note, their service department is terrible too. Numerous false promises and ****** work. I currently have a F150 and was told I needed a whole new engine after experiencing a slight running issue, for over $8k. Well I called ********* on them, did a little research on it myself and turned out it was simply a VCT sensor that needed to be replaced...$65 part.

The only reason I kept going back was the convenience of it as I work about a mile from them. Well, they will not get anymore of my business. The Raptor order conversation finally "broke the camels back". I'm not stepping foot back on that property for any reason.

Rant over...buyer beware.

With VCT issues, you could have cam cap scoring which would recommend a motor. That being said, I have seen VCTs be replaced and the engine continue to run ok. The only true way to know if you needed an engine was if they took the valve covers off to inspect.

CCole77

Reaction score
With VCT issues, you could have cam cap scoring which would recommend a motor. That being said, I have seen VCTs be replaced and the engine continue to run ok. The only true way to know if you needed an engine was if they took the valve covers off to inspect.

I know for a fact that did not happen as I inspected the engine after I picked it up from them looking to see if they actually took anything apart or just guessed. I've put over 25k miles on it since I changed the VCT and it runs perfect.