2018 Key fob pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptize

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't want to pop your bubble, and I hope I'm wrong, but if your dealer only has 2 allocations, I believe I was told that those 2 allocations are spread out over a year. So that would be one allocation every six months. The dealer I ordered through allegedly has 18 allocations, so that is one roughly every 3 weeks or so. I believe my order is 9th, but I have CF and BL, so I'm pretty much betting on my order being delayed.

I believe you are correct. The only time this would not be a negative is if the dealer did not place orders for those allocations incrementally through the year and built up. This would then allow them to place consecutive orders and would be able to receive the truck much faster or in a shorter period of time. That's what happened to me. My dealer had 15 allocations but had only ordered 4 by March. They essentially placed several last minute orders on May 15....
I ordered my truck March 18 and took delivery May 16

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

trading in my 17 now because of the key

Hahaha! And new radio too...

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh man, Ford is missing a bet with these millennials.
They have the luxury option, the navigation option, the towing/hauling option, color and trim options, wheel options...
BUT NO KEYFOB OPTION!
There's millions, I said MILLIONS, to be made here!!!

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man, Ford is missing a bet with these millennials.
They have the luxury option, the navigation option, the towing/hauling option, color and trim options, wheel options...
BUT NO KEYFOB OPTION!
There's millions, I said MILLIONS, to be made here!!!
just plasti dip the key any color u want. :ROFLJest: problem solved

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I've been looking to keep a 3rd key in my office. Once a part number comes out for this I'm gonna go ahead and pull the trigger on one and hopefully I can program it on my 2017. Or maybe I'll just stop by the dealer next week sometime.

Does anybody have a link to a 2017 programming procedure? Aside from the key cutting, is this something that can be done on your own without dealer assistance?