2018 on its way!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLOraptor

Reaction score
Howdy!

I have secured my first truck while it was being built in Dearborn, a 2018 super crew! It's the colors and options I wanted, everything except for graphics (not my flavor, but no hate to those who love them).

It should be delivered to the dealer the first week of August and then she's off to her new life on the West Coast. I'm excited for the car, but I'm a bit nervous since I've never seen Lead Foot in person...hopefully it's pretty or you may see her on Craigslist :)

Any other 2018s in forum users yet? I am coming from a BMW i3 so it's going to be a big change but I'm really looking forward to something new. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting other Raptor folks and joining a great community.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, no 2018 here. Love my 2017 though. Used to live near SLO in Lompoc. East Coast now.

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I most recently was driving a chevy volt for my commuter then switched to the Raptor. It's night and day but a good switch being how cali drivers are driving more and more wack. Other drivers now stay away from me

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please post pics when you get it. I'm honestly thinking of switching to blue as I know I love that color in the Raptor.