2018 invoice pricing with sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright since most dealers want to be complete scumbags here's a copy of invoice pricing on a raptor for those interested. Use this if you can and get yourself a better deal. The invoice price on the 802a package is $8989

Attachments

• IMG_2745.jpg
    IMG_2745.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,674

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ! I thought I got a good deal at 2500 under MSRP!

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much this will help get a better deal. Most dealers marking them up make no apologies that it's a dealer markup and nothing to do with the cost of the vehicle and I think the demand is strong enough that getting it below MSRP is going to be pretty rare, though not impossible.

jgree32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!
Contrast this with RV dealer I visit today.
They inflate actual MSRP by 9k and then show "11k" in discounts making effective 2k off retail.
Hate games they try to play.
Guess they forget internet exists and you can find MSRP and invoice even for travel trailers.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gen 1 was a different beast. I bought my 2012 Raptor for 500 over invoice. I'm simply asking about this specific dealer.

I sent you a pm. I think msrp and under will be easier to obtain in the next 6 months. Most dealers around me gave me msrp or under when pressed. I'm under msrp with an order in and found others lower than where I ordered. Edmunds is almost spot on for invoice pricing if you want to see how much room they have. Although I agree with the poster above that dealers charging an ADM don't really care if you have that info.