2018 Gen 2 Tire Pressure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's for the stock KO2s? Or all 35s? I swapped to the Toyo MTs, not sure if the same pressures apply to different tires...or would the different tires require different pressures?

that is lower than when I was at R/A, but it’s probably a learn as you go effort. I went in April and they did say they were still experimenting but were working (then) with I think 36 F, 34R lowest. I have to confess that I’m more familiar with running street pressures, I think the lowest I’ve run on bikes was 27(?) and that was for track work. cars / street tires at low to mid 30’s but off road, there could be a legit need or use case for lower pressures.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
almost certainly switching tire brand or type is going to take some trial and error finding the right pressures.

Although they are an all around tire, the stock BFG’s on the Rap are actually a really decent tire for the purpose.

bendensez

Reaction score
Mine were at ~43 when I picked mine up. Did a couple hundred miles like that and then lowered to 38. Much better in my opinion.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came off the lot at 50 and was pretty harsh with the bad kick to the right over bumps. Lowered it down to 38 and it's a great improvement, though the kick is still detectable. A bit of load in the back should help and I'm getting deavers so I should be a happy camper.

Pressures could be off still - my pen gauge shows 38 but the truck says 40/41 so I need to get out there with a better gauge to verify.