GEN 2 2018 CF and BL Orders Delayed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poodles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got word that Ford is delaying orders with Carbon Fiber and Beadlock options. Not sure how long the expected delay is, but looks like it impacts any orders with both options in the last few weeks.

Verify? Thoughts?

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Easier and faster to get truck you want by using raptorfinder. I got carbon fiber and beadlocks at MSRP five days after I decided to buy the truck. I had to fly to get it, but that was better than waiting and then being forced to drop options. In a few weeks 2018s with beadlocks and carbon fiber will be sitting on lots looking for an owner.

The DRis

Reaction score
Will this delay me getting a DORA? Or just the actual scheduling of the build?

SuperAirDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Carbon Fiber and Forged Wheel supply scheduler be sittin' around since last November doing this :manos: We got plenty, 2017 was a fluke:gay:

Last edited:

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is correct. Both CF and BL option currently not being pulled.

Checked in with my rep today to see why our one order that was supposed to get pulled for scheduling didn't. She said they were just told of the commodity restrictions. She didn't mention how long the delay may be. She didn't indicate this would be a lengthy delay.

This will only hold up orders that have not been scheduled from being pulled for scheduling. This will not effect scheduled orders.