GEN 2 2018 Black Screw 1000 off M.S.R.P in PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freddyfcs

Reaction score
Hi there.

After searching around for awhile i finally found a good deal on a 2018.The dealers around the tri state area were all charging crazy ADMs.The lowest i got was 5000k over.And i actually drove down to a couple of them just to get pissed off.Anyways just to make a long story short this guys are located in pa (york)and besides paying over 4 k more on my trade then anybody else i got 1200 off M.S.R.P on my deal.They still have a black screw loaded for sale and i was told that on their sister store they have a blue one.I'm not sure if i can reveal the dealer name and contact name as well but in any case pm me and ill send out the info.Just trying to help out fellow members and at the same time help out the guys over there because they are freaking awesome..It took me 5 hrs to get there and they waited for me after closing time to finalize the deal.I got there 10:30 pm..

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's who i got my 17 from was the first one they got. Got it at msrp when the ADMs were nuts. Great guys to deal with.

OP
OP
F

freddyfcs

Reaction score
That's who i got my 17 from was the first one they got. Got it at msrp when the ADMs were nuts. Great guys to deal with.
They're really great people to deal with.Salesman is a nice guy.Just trying to help out this guy to pay forward his overtime..lol

ontheborder

Reaction score
Congrats on your new Raptor. I live in York county and my guess you're talking about Apple Ford for the Blue Raptor. I'm planning on buying a Raptor by year end and the difficult part is not finding an MSRP dealer it's finding Raptors without stickers (also no Black for me -- one black vehicle in my lifetime is enough). I have found some out of state equipped like I want but with no CA emissions. I got time and the search goes on.

OP
OP
F

freddyfcs

Reaction score
Congrats on your new Raptor. I live in York county and my guess you're talking about Apple Ford for the Blue Raptor. I'm planning on buying a Raptor by year end and the difficult part is not finding an MSRP dealer it's finding Raptors without stickers (also no Black for me -- one black vehicle in my lifetime is enough). I have found some out of state equipped like I want but with no CA emissions. I got time and the search goes on.

Just be patient man,you will find one.I got good deals rolling in ohio as well but no CA emissions sticker too so no deal.This guys had one exactly my build.Now why dont u build one with them?Just a suggestion u know..Since u looking to buy one by the end of the year it should be enough time for your truck to come down on time.And btw the dealer was Beasley ford and the sales man JOHN HERBST.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Let me Just put this up here:
Dealer:Beasley Ford in york PA
Salesman: John Herbst

Tell him FREDDY from Ny that got the white raptor send u guys over.

Last edited:

ontheborder

Reaction score
I have thought about building it but I'm too impatient. I did email the guys at Beasley and Apple Red Lion and that's when I discovered that Beasely was also part of the Apple Automotive Group. The Blue Raptor is at their Apple Red Lion location. I think Beasely still has some allocations left but I'll keep searching. Thanks!

Just be patient man,you will find one.I got good deals rolling in ohio as well but no CA emissions sticker too so no deal.This guys had one exactly my build.Now why dont u build one with them?Just a suggestion u know..Since u looking to buy one by the end of the year it should be enough time for your truck to come down on time.And btw the dealer was Beasley ford and the sales man JOHN HERBST.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

OP
OP
F

freddyfcs

Reaction score
I have thought about building it but I'm too impatient. I did email the guys at Beasley and Apple Red Lion and that's when I discovered that Beasely was also part of the Apple Automotive Group. The Blue Raptor is at their Apple Red Lion location. I think Beasely still has some allocations left but I'll keep searching. Thanks!

No problem man..good luck on your search!!

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Had the same salesman also.