2018 Adaptive cruise / stop and go retrofit into 2017 yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Smokey tears about to fall...drip, drip, drip. haha!

dsiggi, looks like you got the same non-existent truck that I did...I love the high trim package F150s. They're wonderful.

Not following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

801Ag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told by the online sales manager at the largest Ford dealership in Utah that it was not put on the 2018 Raptors. It is not on my 2018 802A. I have the technology package and still do not have it.

I will also add that is is not available while building out a 2018 Raptor online either. But is there when you build out a Platinum or Limited.
IMG_0067.jpgIMG_0068.jpg

OP
OP
X

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could we get past trying to prove whether 2018s have it or not? Pretty sure they don't have it and the manual is a mis-print. If I assumed 2018s had it it was my bad, that's not the point of this thread.

My question was more around whether it can be retrofitted to older trucks that didn't have it. If anyone has reliable information (not your opinion or guess) please share.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could we get past trying to prove whether 2018s have it or not? Pretty sure they don't have it and the manual is a mis-print. If I assumed 2018s had it it was my bad, that's not the point of this thread.

My question was more around whether it can be retrofitted to older trucks that didn't have it. If anyone has reliable information (not your opinion or guess) please share.

I have a 2018 with every technology package, it has adaptive cruise control, but not stop-start-stop traffic control. 100% sure.

OP
OP
X

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2018 with every technology package, it has adaptive cruise control, but not stop-start-stop traffic control. 100% sure.

Do you have a problem understanding what I just posted in plain English? Geez.

I don't care if your 2018 has that, or a flux capacitor. If you know anything about retrofitting the adaptive cruise stop-n-go technology, post up. That's the point of this thread.

Otherwise, move along.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your 100% correct. Sorry for participation in the derailment of your thread. That being said, unless some video appears in the next couple of days showing a raptor outfitted from the factory with this feature then I would believe it's safe to assume that a retrofit would indeed be a difficult proposition.