GEN 2 2018 802a.. a couple of questions:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

av8roc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picking up my 802 SCREW with tech package Tuesday and I have a couple of questions.

1. I know the truck has trailer assist but does it also include Fords park assist? The other high end F-150's do. I don't think I would ever use it but just wondering as its not listed on Fords raptor build site.

2. Does sync 3 include a wifi hotspot? My 9 year old wants to know :biggrin:

Striker

Reaction score
No park assist, and I have WiFi but have not used the hotspot, so I guess I’m not sure on hotspot. I hope you get your raptor on Tuesday.

aalonso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No park assist and no Wi-Fi hotspot. The truck does have the ability to connect to WiFi networks for sync software updates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

av8roc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I can't believe it can back up a trailer but can't parallel park!

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 18 today and my sales person said it has a hot spot first three months 3gigs then if you want it unlimited for $20 month. He had me activate everything to get it set up.

Just got all the stickers off and have not tried the WiFi but I’m pretty damn positive I have it.

It better have WiFi!!! Three kids here!

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

av8roc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 18 today and my sales person said it has a hot spot first three months 3gigs then if you want it unlimited for $20 month. He had me activate everything to get it set up.

Just got all the stickers off and have not tried the WiFi but I’m pretty damn positive I have it.

It better have WiFi!!! Three kids here!

Haha yeah would be a nice feature. I can always hot spot from my phone but would be cool if truck had its own.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

I would have loved a parallel park feature, would have definitely checked that box had it been available!

Especially since the Lariat and up have the feature!

Nateburch

Reaction score
I haven’t found a hotspot feature. Don’t think it has that, only the ability to connect to a WiFi for updates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just curious. Why pay for a separate hotspot when you can just use your phone?