2017 vs 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Romans9

Reaction score
Hello

I apologize in advance if I missed it, but an hour of searching turned up few results. Does anyone have a list of the differences between 2017 and 2018 Raptors? All I've seen is color options and maybe the sound system?

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm I don't know maybe use the search function... or look at the first 10 topics of the gen 2 section. Please go away lest you feed the Sasquatch.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think colors and sound system are the only big changes. Few other small changes like the key fob and tail gate w/ delete. Happy hunting.

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ughh, well I guess i'm out of here then. He was the only real reason I was sticking around.... JK

Here's what I gather are the differences so far on the 2018.

1. B&O replaces sony (reports from from a honest salesman from a Ford dealer, said it's not much better.
2. KEY FOB on keyless entry option.
3. Auto on/off and camera buttons have been reversed above the radio bezel.
4. Tailgate comes with the big FORD logo if you delete you get the f-150 ***** stamp.
5. Lead foot gray and race red (race red has more horsepower).
6. No avalanche Gray

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ughh, well I guess i'm out of here then. He was the only real reason I was sticking around.... JK

Here's what I gather are the differences so far on the 2018.

1. B&O replaces sony (reports from from a honest salesman from a Ford dealer, said it's not much better.
2. KEY FOB on keyless entry option.
3. Auto on/off and camera buttons have been reversed above the radio bezel.
4. Tailgate comes with the big FORD logo if you delete you get the f-150 ***** stamp.
5. Lead foot gray and race red (race red has more horsepower).
6. No avalanche Gray

7. WIFI hotspot for up to 10 devices