2017 Raptor Order Available NOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer/ the dealer I ordered through just emailed me and said he just received another allocation that needs to be turned in right away. Order it the way you want. The dealership is selling for $1000 over plus there's a $279 paper fee. If anybody is interest just PM me and I will give you the dealer contact info. They are in Wisconsin, there's nothing in it for me but I had a very good and honest deal with this dealership and thought I would help out if there's any interest. They will want a $5000 cashiers check to know that your serious. I will answer any question that you may have about my experience with the dealership. SOLD TODAY 5/11

Last edited:

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious to see how quick this goes, lots of people here complaining about not being able to find a truck for less than 5-10K over

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5/5 was the last day to order 17's. 5/15 the order banks open for 18's.

5/5 was fleet orders from Donlen. Tomorrow is the last day for regular orders from Ford.

OP says $1000 over. Over what? If it's sticker, good luck to him, esp. with that $5k deposit.