2017 Raptor more buyers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

39Mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of you may or may not have seen the new Shelby F150 unveiled at SEMA last week and based on this package offered by Shelby and Tuscany, I think Ford just got guaranteed increased sales before the new Raptor is even built. $100k for the Shelby F150 and no that is not a misprint! WTF was my first thought followed by has the extra weed smoke from Colorado been blowing out to Las Vegas?

I am very familiar with SAI having bought 2 Shelby Mustangs through them and when they offered the Shelby Raptor package I considered it for 1 day but after going over the cost of the package it didn't make any sense as I could build the same truck for a lot less money and then there is the other factor that what does Shelby American know about off-roading. If their Raptor package was selling that well this truck is never built.

Go check out the specs on this Shelby F150 and you'll see no way does the cost make any sense. The 2017 Raptor is coming with a new off-road suspension while the Shelby has a BDS lift and last time I checked BDS are not an Off-Road Racing Company. I'd like to see this 700hp Shelby F150 keep up with a Rogue Racing prepared 2014 Raptor!

I'm always a Shelby fan and want them to come out with new Shelby Mustangs but their new Shelby GT, Super Snake, and Raptor have all been poor sales due to being way overpriced and this F150 wow. They said 1 day later they had 100 deposits/orders and how many of those were from Dubai, Qatar, Germany, Australia, and very rich celebrities and professional athletes?

Cool truck yes but wow 100 grand for an F150, good thing I am not that stupid

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just happen to have one prepped by Rogue ..... id love to see the difference

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i personally would much rather have the Baja 700 over any new f150. The truck is amazing in both suspension, and power. The Baja 700 is one very well put together machine. ITS SO PERFECT!