2017 Raptor guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy shit.. that sucks. I would have thought there are much better things to steal value wise..

Also random and risky as hell Jaz is probably right..

Where did this happen? was the truck parked in a bad part of town for a long period of time?

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello guys I am new to this for and some one stole all the skid plates of my brand new Raptor. Is it common?

I need new under armor for my truck now. Any recommendations? Should I get stock parts or up grade to after market parts?

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Pretty sure my shop still has my OEM take-offs - wouldn't ship, though, so only works if you're around NY/NJ

OP
OP
O

overlander

Reaction score
Ford Performance offers some upgraded skid plates

Thanks Robtor. Thats what I am looking @.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Holy shit.. that sucks. I would have thought there are much better things to steal value wise..

Also random and risky as hell Jaz is probably right..

Where did this happen? was the truck parked in a bad part of town for a long period of time?

I parked it at my daughter's high school because I was watching her play.

Helopilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Robtor. Thats what I am looking @.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

I parked it at my daughter's high school because I was watching her play.

At a high school? Someone's shop class ricer is going to have one hell of a nice underbody protection kit!