2017 Raptor Build & Pricing Spreadsheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I had a few spare minutes today while things were slow at the office and decided to throw this Excel (Version 2013) Spreadsheet together to help me decide just how much bang for the buck each of the Equipment Groups actually provides versus just adding lots of extras to a lower price Equipment Group.

It's built solely around the SuperCrew, sorry for those considering the SuperCab.

Simply update Columns J, N and R with either Y or N, and the cells should update color and price totals to reflect the options you select. Unfortunately, I don't yet have a good method for updating the color of the selected options (Column A) based on the Y or N input. Still working on that feature.

This is a work in progress. I'm happy to accept corrections if you find something that's in error.

Hope someone finds this at least somewhat useful.

Respectfully,

P.S.: Since the website doesn't allow the posting of Excel files, 4DRHTRD has been kind enough to drop the file into a dropbox and host it for our access. Please let us know if you run into any problems accessing the file.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8mruncv7mmo3qi7/AABBirzzAyAX9hsT286urqtfa?dl=0

In order to make the Excel file work, open it in the DropBox application, then in the upper right corner, choose to Download it to your computer. When the registration box pops up, simply select the No Thank You, Continue To Download link at the bottom of the window. Once downloaded, you'll be able to open it in Excel and all of the functions will work.

Sorry for the extra steps.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Patience, patience, patience....too much Gen2 complaining that they can't get there their truck now, because I deserve it, Ford owes it to me since I've been waiting forever! It needs to be my way, my way, my way!!!!!!

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Patience, patience, patience....too much Gen2 complaining that they can't get there their truck now, because I deserve it, Ford owes it to me since I've been waiting forever! It needs to be my way, my way, my way!!!!!!

Ah, yes reminds me of 2011 when I ordered the first crew, seems like a re run for me!

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
I complaining stems from the misinformation from Ford to their dealers. People just want to order their trucks. It shouldn't be all that hard. It wasn't for me. I called my sales guy, told them what I wanted, and they ordered it. And complaining about the wait isn't going to make it any easier.

OP
OP
StrikerHawk

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hijacked Thread ?

So, someone explain to me how my posting a price calculation spreadsheet degenerated into a rant about impatient buyers ranting and dealers not being given information ?

Did I miss something along the way ?

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, someone explain to me how my posting a price calculation spreadsheet degenerated into a rant about impatient buyers ranting and dealers not being given information ?

Did I miss something along the way ?

Probably just a mixup because just about every other Gen2 thread is pointless and full of crying that the Gen2s do not have v8s and that Ford isn't delivering on the promises they never made lol.

Good job with the sheet :cool:

OP
OP
StrikerHawk

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably just a mixup because just about every other Gen2 thread is pointless and full of crying that the Gen2s do not have v8s and that Ford isn't delivering on the promises they never made lol.

Good job with the sheet :cool:

Thank you. Perhaps it will help someone else with their decision making process.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! I officially ordered mine and have PROOF of purchase! Here's my Dora.

Attachments

• DORA.jpg
    DORA.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,428