2017 Raptor build***MUST SEE***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's your issue? Backpedaling? You live in Montana where I'm sure the population is quite scarce compared to where I work. My sector and even my district is probably bigger than most cities there. Hence the reason it isn't taught or used by every Officer on the street. The only thing taught in the academy at bigger departments is basic police driving, mandated by the State of Texas and TCOLE. It's a 40 hour course if I recall correct. It's been 17 years since I went through that course, so it may have changed.

I can't understand how some of you keep bringing up my career as an attempt o insult. I have no regrets for what I do and can guarantee most couldn't handle the demands of the job without claiming to have PTSD. Reference the PM I sent Gilligan. He made a typical Gilligan post and called me out about my driving ability in a thread (If I remember correct). I simply responded in a private message and basically said he shouldn't underestimate someone's ability based on internet posts. Then he made it public because he had no other logical response. Spectacular move! Then he says he contacted my agency as if it said anything they'd be concerned with.

Now move on and do what you do best......flame a thread and bring up BS you know nothing about.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Looking forward to it.

Reference your pm and the post that came from. I believe you were the one shoving your career up our asses Barney.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Reference your pm and the post that came from. I believe you were the one shoving your career up our asses Barney.

Shoving it up your asses? Via PM? Your perception is interesting.

Adding Barney is more fitting for your style. Now I know it's you an your account wasn't hacked. All we need now for a successful **** fest is for Gilligan to show up on your demand. Followed by a one of a kind Aaron meme. That would make me feel right at home here on the good ole Ford Raptor Forum.

Sleep tight w/ your teddy bear.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Adding Barney is more fitting for your style. Now I know it's you an your account wasn't hacked. All we need now for a successful **** fest is for Gilligan to show up on your demand. Followed by a one of a kind Aaron meme. That would make me feel right at home here on the good ole Ford Raptor Forum.

Temper, temper. I thought cops were.trained to handle stressful situations, or is that upcoming training too?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

Well I don't want to let you down.

75741931.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Thughunter reminds me of a **** chick in a ******* video who is super enthusiastic about her work. He's always just begging us to sling just a little more at him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not really, you're a ******* ******. This forum rocks and is just fine.

I'd be shocked if you're actually 39 years old.

I'm old enough to know you're both ******** cockbags. There, feel better now that i've lowered myself to your immature level and I'm using words you can understand?

You're still ******** in this guy's thread.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm old enough to know you're both ******** cockbags. There, feel better now that i've lowered myself to your immature level and I'm using words you can understand?

You're still ******** in this guy's thread.

There is 18 pages of people ******** on this guys thread princess. Post your build on a public forum you'll get honest opinions good or bad. Maybe there's a college campus near by your old ass that will let you hang out in there safespace.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Entertained by FRF debauchery tonight: [emoji736]

Lets all meet up and fight to prove how tough we aren't. I bet most of us will be naked cuddling together before the sun came up
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please tell me it's not too late to sign up for the *********! You'll know @WhatExit? I'm referring to[emoji23]

IMG_0454.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: