2017 Raptor being held up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interwebs reporting over 15,000 Raptors parked on lots all around the Raptor assembly plant. Some of the rumors are it's the tune on the ecu other rumors say that some of the transmissions are grenading in under 20 miles. Any one have any real facts? The Grenade part is tough to believe the way they've been racing that baby all over the US and Baja????
In any event I'm signed up for the 2018 deposits to be taken at Team Ford in Vegas as the 2017 is already sold out.

Fixed it.

Last edited:

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interwebs reporting over 50,000 Raptors parked on lots all around the Raptor assembly plant. Some of the rumors are it's the tune on the ecu other rumors say that some of the transmissions are grenading in under 20 miles. Any one have any real facts? The Grenade part is tough to believe the way they've been racing that baby all over the US and Baja????

In any event I'm signed up for the 2018 deposits to be taken at Team Ford in Vegas as the 2017 is already sold out.

The entire model year will not produce even half of that number of Raptors, but nice try.

Try reading one of the already numerous threads on the topic before posting this nonsense please.

Last edited:

CIA_

Reaction score
Total BS, I heard it is 75,000

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad it's 15,000. The rumors on the blown up transmissions come from some pretty solid sources.

Its not 15k raptors either, that was the total production of F-150's period....

And I'll call bs on blown up transmissions, post your source.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nimrod

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Won't do that but it will come out sooner or later and then you can buy me lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.