GEN 2 2017 Raptor Allocation Lottery Winner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So... I'm elated. I just completed my order for a 2017 SCAB. I'm currently stationed oversees and won a 2017 allocation with Military Auto Source (a company that sells cars to oversee service members at reduced prices). After waiting a few months to see forum members and car journalists reviews of the Gen 2, I decided I wanted one. I went to Military Auto Source and found out, that they only have 30 allocations and because of the high demand, you have to pay 3000 down and only then would you be entered in a lottery. Long story short, I ended up in the lottery and got the call today, that I was one of the winners!

I owned a 2013 Gen 1 Supercrew that I sold prior to coming oversees. It was the the best truck I have ever owned. No, I wont miss the 6.2L boat engine-- it did its job with no hiccups, but is an archaic boat engine--and no I won't miss the "Hillbilly" exhaust note. Go listen to a Chevy V8 and you'll know how a V8 is suppose to sound like.

This is how I configured my Truck:

-SuperCab
-802A
-Avalanche
-Orange Accent
-Heated Steering Wheel
-Spay Inn Liner

I just hope there are no hiccups with the order processing and building.

For those interested MSRP was 61,505.00. Military discount price was 58,603.50. Nothing huge, but considering the limited supplies and ADM. I am very happy.

Also, Motertrend took a very nice picture of my future truck.

2017-Ford-F-150-Raptor-front-three-quarter-04.jpg

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! And 3k under MSRP is the best deal I've heard of so far. Thanks for your service and enjoy your new ride once you get it!

Grod760

Reaction score
Badass! Thank you for your service brother. Let us know if you need any packages while abroad. Hoorah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagle7222

Reaction score
Wow, that's fantastic...wish there was more of this type of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
8WOOD

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I'm looking forward to driving a Ford again on American roads. I get back in a few weeks! Hopefully, the truck gets built before the end of July!