GEN 2 2017 production numbers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many Ford plans to build this year? The gen1 were between 10-14k units per year, and if I remember correctly, there was a slight increase each year.

If we assume it's approx 1200 units a month, and the first one was in Oct, we should have about 5000 units on the road today?

I am not seen a single one on the road yet.

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw my first 2017 other than mine in the wild today. It was a black SCREW w/beadlocks. It was super dirty and towing and ATV, just what I like to see.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Haven't seen one in AZ yet. But that's ok just makes me more impatient if I do [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw my first one in the wild in downtown Los Angeles when I was leaving work Thursday night. Avalanche screw, looked awesome! It had dark wheels, not sure if they were the beadlocks or after market. I forgot to look closely at them and it was on the other block driving away from me. The Avalanche color looked very gray, and I'm so glad! It looked great. I had seen the LA Auto show avalanche Raptor back in November, but that was under interior lighting.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw my first one on the road here in Rhode Island about an hour ago. It had a dealer plate on it and it was pulling out of a restaurant. I'm guessing it was the local dealership's owner driving it. They'll probably still want $20K ADM even though he's been driving it around...

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seen a few on dealer lots and one wild avalanche grey super crew in Oxford MS

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2010: 10,437

2011: 11,135

2012: 13,784

2013: 19,688

2014: 22,409

I havent seen a 2017 in the wild yet either.

I saw my first one on the streets on the evening of January 11th--Red Ruby SCREW. Really surprised me, given that my July order is seemingly long since dead on the table. I was sitting next to the guy in traffic, in my '17 Rebel, and was a bit surprised as well that I seemed to be at essentially the same ride height.