2017 production limited to 7500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nemesis

Reaction score
Guys I need some clarification here. My dealership has 40 allocations. They are also buying up all the other Raptors they can get from smaller dealerships. The one I am looking at just arrive from Montana. I am in the process of working a deal, but this came up in discussion with the GM.
He was told that Ford is only producing 7500 Raptors for MY2017. Has anyone else heard this?
I thought this was supposed to be a standard production vehicle now. In high demand I understand, but normal production.
I'm in the process of upgrading from my 2013 to a 2017 and trying to figure out if they are feeding me a line or the truth.
Thanks

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I still find it hard to believe it's going to be a normal production vehicle. But who knows man ford has been doing nothing consistent through this whole process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Nemesis

Nemesis

Reaction score
I am having them run numbers for MSRP. Waiting to hear back. Trying to leverage the "repeat customer" card and the "last one I bought from you at invoice" card.
Hopefully hear something soon.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember that given date of production start and dates posted for 2018 start-up, the 2017 model year is not a full 12 months.

coder

Reaction score
Anything they tell you that makes you feel more pressure to buy now is a sales tactic just ignore it.

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
China is the wild card here. Also since MY2018 starts building in July this year. I have a hard time believing only 7500 in the US.