2017 Ford Raptor vs. New 2018 F150's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just wondering if you thought the new update and added features coming to the 2018 F150's overshadows or makes the brand new 2017 Ford Raptor seem outdated already now. what are your thoughts?

A new truck is always nice, but a new F150 is not a Raptor. 2010 through 2014, or the 2017,18 Raptor. If you are asking I would say you should just get you a nice F150. Raptor is well above and beyond any of the 18 F150's. Go drive one, or ride in one. My two cents worth.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Legit question.

Even though there are many new options and features about the 18 F150, the Raptor is still a vastly more capable vehicle. Some of the new features to the f150 that I like are the 10 speed transmission bolted to a 5.0 [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was browsing around on the Roush website to see if they had their tune for the 2017 Raptor out yet. I already installed the Roush intake. Some of those Roush F-150s look pretty sweet. I think that one of theirs makes like 600 hp. I would like to test drive one of those. One was called the nightmare I think. There is also an "off road" version that they make. Does anyone have one of these bad boys?

SuperAirDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not so sure what people find so repulsive/offensive about the question.

One guy decides to be an *******, and the herd of sheep follow.

I think it was because the orginal question from the OP kind of comes off as either a troll question, and just happened to be immediately liked by a well known troll Sascrotch...or an unrealistic comparison of an off road oriented truck vs a stock truck with cosmetic and option updates. Two completely different animals.