2017 F-150 Raptor - Owner first impressions and review thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pick up my truck today. It's an awesome piece of machinery. No complaints, other than I forgot to put the cover and bed divider in the back so I gotta go back and get them. Drives like a dream. Figured out all the doodads... and I have to say it's well done. A couple things I'd do differently but it's all good. 11.3 miles when I picked it up.

Attachments

• 20170120_160319.jpg
    20170120_160319.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 213
  • 20170120_160333.jpg
    20170120_160333.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 224

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats Darin. You have been an anchor of reasoning and sanity for many of us through this whole ordeal.

Thanks!

How cool to get it on your birthday. Congrats and I too appreciate your calm demeanor.

Thanks!

Funny thing is I've never been a very patient person. However over the years I have settle with some things because I didn't want to wait. Then I wasn't as happy as I would have been if I waited. So now as painful as it is..... I wait.

And once again it seem well worth it at this point.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Pick up my truck today. It's an awesome piece of machinery. No complaints, other than I forgot to put the cover and bed divider in the back so I gotta go back and get them. Drives like a dream. Figured out all the doodads... and I have to say it's well done. A couple things I'd do differently but it's all good. 11.3 miles when I picked it up.

Congratulations!!

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is it nobody has mentioned the "custom ambient lighting"!??
hwaih3.jpg
How cool is that!??

What is the best hard-top bedcover for my new baby? I plan on getting the liner done by LineX (unless someone steers me elsewhere) but I not sure what to do for a nice cover. I have a segmented four fold on my 2010. My dealer provided it...help.

gyrotech

Reaction score

hwaih3.jpg

How cool is that!??

What is the best hard-top bedcover for my new baby? I plan on getting the liner done by LineX (unless someone steers me elsewhere) but I not sure what to do for a nice cover. I have a segmented four fold on my 2010. My dealer provided it...help.

Check out the tonneau cover thread in the external mods forum. It covers it (ha, get it?) thoroughly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ambient lighting is pretty cool. Was a surprise when I found it as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hwaih3.jpg
How cool is that!??

Is this all models or an 802a package thing only?