2017.5 PP version

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Putting this out there to hopefully close this speculation

A 2017.5 with updated tail lights should be out by now, no, if this unicorn exists

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Solid rear window also; In the 4 years I've had mine I have never used the slider...

Yeah I don't think I've ever used a sliding rear window in a truck except for when I had a old single cab beater with no AC.

OP
OP
S

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Nope - new, updated tail lights are on tap to correct the issues. Also new engine choice is coming

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope - new, updated tail lights are on tap to correct the issues. Also new engine choice is coming

Can you give me the link where you are getting this from so I can read it and make the decision to sell my rich neighbor my 17, he wants my truck bad and making good offers, so to take you a true supplier of truthful info, give up your link where you get all of this truthful info, what size engine? Tail lights? Pre drilled weep hole? V6, V8, V10, V12? twin turbo? super charger? 37 inch tires? 75, 85, 95,000 a truck before mark up? How many are they making? What new tech will they have? What will the power be, 500, 550, 600 stock? Come on man spill the beans you have all the info let us at it?