2 Raptors in Western NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw 2 at my dealership West Herr Ford in Hamburg NY - avalanche and black - up for grabs

Both seemed to be 802a screws with carbon fiber

Ask for Justin Kelly 937 272 7477

Tell 'em Trace sent you, I don't get anything but karma points

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw 2 at my dealership West Herr Ford in Hamburg NY - avalanche and black - up for grabs

Both seemed to be 802a screws with carbon fiber

Ask for Justin Kelly 937 272 7477

Tell 'em Trace sent you, I don't get anything but karma points

What's your cut? $10,000?

Carbon8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That dealer was a joke, went there over the summer to order one and the sales manager new nothing about the truck said it wasn't being released till summer of 2018 and wanted 10K down to put your name on a list to order.

I walked out and got MSRP at a dealer 5 minutes away.

Flea176

Reaction score
That dealer was a joke, went there over the summer to order one and the sales manager new nothing about the truck said it wasn't being released till summer of 2018 and wanted 10K down to put your name on a list to order.

I walked out and got MSRP at a dealer 5 minutes away.

What the hell.... I went to delacy. They charged me msrp, gave me more for my trade than kbb listed it for, and I ordered it in October with no money down. So idk why a dealer in the same area would be so delusional.

Also, a couple weeks ago I saw one sitting out front at Dave Smith Ford.

Jack_Toepfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys in the WNY area, just walk into Basil and tell Chuck I sent you. You won't pay over sticker. I've seen 3 Raptors go through there in a week (2 Avalanche, 1 Blue).

Dave Smith had a beautiful black truck on their lot for a couple days, but I only deal with Basil.

Flea176

Reaction score
I didn't realize there were so many western New Yorkers on this forum! I live in Genesee county and I still haven't seen any other 2017's besides mine around. I get some confused double takes in Batavia. Genesee county doesn't even have a Ford dealership lol

OP
OP
B

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys in the WNY area, just walk into Basil and tell Chuck I sent you. You won't pay over sticker. I've seen 3 Raptors go through there in a week (2 Avalanche, 1 Blue).

Except Basil is listing their Raptor at 5K ADM

Most dealers in the tri state are showing some ADM on any lot Raptors, once you're there ready to buy, some will deal lower

Don't understand why some of you care how other people spend their money