2 msrp 802 a available from the fb frf page.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PDX

Reaction score
I just bought the AG Screw from Baytown this morning, should be getting it shipped here by this weekend, super excited! Now to figure out what mods to do first! I'll post pictures as soon as it gets here, can't wait! Plus I can say I got it below MSRP;)

OP
OP
dlbb

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought the AG Screw from Baytown this morning, should be getting it shipped here by this weekend, super excited! Now to figure out what mods to do first! I'll post pictures as soon as it gets here, can't wait! Plus I can say I got it below MSRP;)

congrats
and yes post them pics up.

RUFdriver

Reaction score

Great deal, totally out of the blue. Just a couple of weeks ago everything around here was MSRP +.
Congrats!

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great deal, totally out of the blue. Just a couple of weeks ago everything around here was MSRP +.
Congrats!

As the 2018's start showing up and people inquire more about ordering an 18, the doucherocket dealers will have to ease on their ADM if they want to move the trucks.

There are 64 2017's on lots within 100 miles from me according to Ford inventory, I checked a bunch when I started my search all 10k+ ADM. Thanks but no thanks, go **** yourself. These dealers can choke on them.