18 raptor @ msrp in Texas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lolvera007

Reaction score
I’m looking at getting an 18 raptor with 802a in leadfoot or magnetic in Texas. Can anyone pm me in the right direction?

ranger22

Reaction score
I walked in to Park Cities Ford several weeks back and ordered a Magnetic at MSRP with zero haggling. They would have sold the magnetic they had on the lot at MSRP, but I wanted a different set of options.

SB.Raptor

Reaction score
I passed this one heading to Austin earlier today. Unfortunately have to call for price. http://www.riataford.com/mobile/details/?vin=1FTFW1RG1JFA44263

Also, I ordered my 18 through Classic Ford Galveston for MSRP (received early August). Can get you contact info for the guys there if you want.

Cabinetman

Reaction score
I spoke to a few dealers in north Texas last month when shopping for my truck and all of them were willing to sell at MSRP. I ended up buying my ‘18 from Elliott Ford in Mt Pleasant because they had the truck I wanted at MSRP and they gave me top dollar for my trade. Texas Raptor inventory was high when I was shopping which makes me believe it becoming more of a buyer’s market.

dsfife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a race red, lead foot and blue one show up in Midland Texas at Rogers Ford a couple of days ago not sure if they are spoken for.

Mahoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I walked in to Park Cities Ford several weeks back and ordered a Magnetic at MSRP with zero haggling. They would have sold the magnetic they had on the lot at MSRP, but I wanted a different set of options.

Who'd you order with?

cashed

Reaction score
Bailey autoplaza near weatherford has a leadfoot on their lot, and they have always been fair with me.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a race red, lead foot and blue one show up in Midland Texas at Rogers Ford a couple of days ago not sure if they are spoken for.

Last time I talked to Rogers here in Midland, all of their incoming Raptors were customer orders. Big market for them here and never even talked price with them. Picked mine up in Vernon.