17" Wheel Replacements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor is being delivered this week and I am going to replace the stock wheels. I originally had the upgraded factory wheel ordered but I received the call, (drop the wheels and I will get it built) and it was built. I just wanted to make sure I don't miss any possible choices, That why I am asking for your help with 17" bead rim wheel replacement. Not true bead lock rims.
So far I have 2-3 rims I would consider. I want the offset to be as close to stock as possible.
This truck is wide enough.
I have looked at Fuel, Method and Black Rhino.
Anyone else I should look at? My top 3 so far.
One last question, anyone have a set of factory bead-lock wheels for sales?

Attachments

• Fuel Vector.png
    Fuel Vector.png
    265.9 KB · Views: 202
  • Fuel Recoil-black.png
    Fuel Recoil-black.png
    225.2 KB · Views: 185
  • Warlord-Gun.jpg
    Warlord-Gun.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

treynor

Reaction score
I was in a similar boat and ended up just ordering a set of the OEM beadlocks. They're sold brand new on eBay.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ALL 3 of those look better than the Ford offered beadlock capable!

Im doing what you are. I think you got "lucky" that they made you cancel your wheel order.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Ford charges too much for their BS beadlocks. I wouldn't run beadlocks on a street truck but if i did there are plenty of options that are better and less expensive. Not only that but the stock wheel offset makes the tires sit too far in for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You may already know this but the stock wheel is:
2017 Raptor Stock Wheel Info

Stock Tires: 315/70r17
Stock Wheels 17x8.5
Offset: +34

I love Fuel Wheels and may put the "Pump" wheels on mine. If you don't want them to stick out much stick with an offset close to +34. Any number lower than that will move the wheel out that far in mm. So an offset of 0 would move your wheels out about 1.5" which you said you didn't want.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

PS: I like the Fuel Recoil. If you get them post pictures as I can't decide what to get either.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford charges too much for their BS beadlocks. I wouldn't run beadlocks on a street truck but if i did there are plenty of options that are better and less expensive. Not only that but the stock wheel offset makes the tires sit too far in for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

$1200 for the wheels then another $800+ for the rings...You can get some pretty damn nice aftermarket wheels for that price.