'17 Crew Magnetic, Loaded w Beadlocks, For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Send the cash in an envelope to Shitfuckme, Africa and the truck will be delivered to your doorstep within the week. For any shipping damage or missing items please contact Mr ******** @ GoFuckYourself!

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
spam.gif

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you accept Western Union payment? I am out of the country now but my shipping agent can pick it up for me. I need the tires aired up to 53 psi exactly, will send you extra money for that, just refund in cash to my agent on pick up (or just leave in glove box, cash only thanks).

OP
OP
T

Tim G.

Reaction score
I'd be willing to pay up to $250K over MSRP.

So long as you agree to throw in a new MTI 42 R/P.

I can package both... But you'll need $975k:)

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Easy boys...
I emailed those back that asked...

I travel a lot and was away from the laptop until now...

I'm real, truck is real...

The truck is in the Miami/Ft.Lauderdale Area...\
Don't send money... Just come see the truck... Bring money if you want it.. No scam here.

Call me if you like...
314 -803- 8842

Dartv8r

Reaction score
Who drives a truck/car for 5000 miles without registering it? Based on your rant you should have gotten an f350 rather than a raptor.

OP
OP
T

Tim G.

Reaction score
Who drives a truck/car for 5000 miles without registering it? Based on your rant you should have gotten an f350 rather than a raptor.

Thats exactly whats happening...
The Raptor needs to go to make room for a Diesel truck.

TrapperJ

Reaction score
I did hear back from the OP. the msrp was $67530. Said he would sell for
$72K. Maybe someone needs this truck. I thanked him for replying. My thoughts are if I am paying 5k over I want to peal all the plastic of myself!
AND smell all the new fragrances that come with a brand new truck. Its a GREAT color and has some very desirable options.
Someone will snatch it up. I am sure its as described. Perfect. I will keep searching. I will admit it though. I was considering it!
I mean a few hours drive and it could be mine!

When I was younger I'd have paid him the overage. EXCEPT when I was younger I didn't have the coin! I am older now and not in a hurry. I will continue my search. Thank all on this forum for pointing the way!

Last edited:

McCrazy

Reaction score
I did hear back from the OP. the msrp was $67530. Said he would sell for
$72K. Maybe someone needs this truck. I thanked him for replying. My thoughts are if I am paying 5k over I want to peal all the plastic of myself!
AND smell all the new fragrances that come with a brand new truck. Its a GREAT color and has some very desirable options.
Someone will snatch it up. I am sure its as described. Perfect. I will keep searching. I will admit it though. I was considering it!
I mean a few hours drive and it could be mine!

When I was younger I'd have paid him the overage. EXCEPT when I was younger I didn't have the coin! I am older now and not in a hurry. I will continue my search. Thank all on this forum for pointing the way!

I'm also only a few hours away. Problem is: while there are dealers charging more than MSRP (I have seen one asking $30k over) there are a lot asking MSRP and I even called one that had one listed $7500 below but it had already sold. Asking $5k over MSRP for a truck with 5000 miles on it is poor form. Usually I wouldn't crap in someone's thread but he isn't allowed to post for sale and tried to sneak it in anyways, and then wasn't even up front with the price.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I'm also only a few hours away. Problem is: while there are dealers charging more than MSRP (I have seen one asking $30k over) there are a lot asking MSRP and I even called one that had one listed $7500 below but it had already sold. Asking $5k over MSRP for a truck with 5000 miles on it is poor form. Usually I wouldn't crap in someone's thread but he isn't allowed to post for sale and tried to sneak it in anyways, and then wasn't even up front with the price.

This is not a legit for-sale thread. This dude deserves a massive FRF Gen1/Gen2 flame fest. I'll start.

@RAPTERRIER molests passed out sheep in his Raptor.

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
****** I want to know how/why he drove it 5k miles without titling it.

Also, 5k over for a used truck on a thread skirting the for-sale rules???? **** this guy in particular.