'17 Crew Magnetic, Loaded w Beadlocks, For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim G.

Reaction score
Selling the Gen 2 '17 Crew cab.
I know this belongs in the classifieds.
I tried to post in classifieds, but I haven't been active enough on the site... so hopefully someone sees this...

This is a very nice truck, just not what I need. Truck should go to an enthusiast, not some preppy kid...:biggrin:

It's a loaded truck... Yes, pretty much everything including OEM beadlocks
Magnetic grey, no Ford graphics package.
802A
Twin panel Roof
Bead Locks
Tailgate App
Heated steering wheel
Technology Package w adaptive cruise
Second row heated seats
Ford Spray in bed liner

Just under 5,000 miles. Truck has not seen the dirt once...
1,400 of those miles is a drive from St.Louis to Miami Fl.
All stock other than front two windows tinted a bit.

Truck has not been titled. Bought from a ford dealer through our Auto dealer LLC... We paid for it...No loan, easy transfer. Send me a wire, drive away.
Truck is currently in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area.

No pics needed here in the forum..
Serious inquiries email me at [email protected] and I'll get you whatever you need. Or call 314-803-0042.
Thank you FRF

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score

Regretting taking the truck...buyers remorse...
Had lotsa trucks...mostly HD's...none capable of very high speed offload like the Raptor is...
Raptor's like a Range Rover...very pretty, too much tech that'll be problems in the near future & reduced work capability...

Many things I woulda skipped...most of the "tech" in this truck irritates me...The driver alert thing that screams & throws red lights at you almost made me crash...I prefer how my '14 F350 is equipped....really this is a truck not a minivan.

Ability to handle bumps at speed is seriously impressive...I ran a rough road today that has big speed bumps in it...at 45 mph...unheard of in my F350.

Raptor can't handle a Home Depot run...aluminum body is a complete joke...1000lb payload? On a full size truck...really? I can't put 10 bags of Concrete, some tools & a few bricks in the back? Wait. The blocks will dent the bed to death. Why have a power tailgate if you can't put anything other than some stuffed animals in the bed?

V6/10spd is "Fast"...sure is.

Amazing that you can really feel the difference when it has 5 people in it...Where'd the power go?
The 10 speed is so busy it's like listening to a 12 year old girl talk on the phone...
I'd have much higher opinion of this little truck if it had a 6 speed...
Paddle shifters are worthless on this thing...I gave them a fair shot...the toggle on the shifter is much more effective.

Tires with more sidewall strength & less sidewall height will be a huge benefit to this little truck...these 17's squirm all over the place...My F350 will turn inside this Raptor on the pavement.

Haven't pulled my boat with the Raptor yet...Seriously doubting its ability to handle the weight. Should I have to measure the tongue weight on a 22' boat to see if my full size truck can handle it?
Please don't tell me to try that trailer backup knob...I have two "knobs" between my legs and can back up a trailer like a man...We should all feel insulted that that knob is on the dash of this full size truck...You know you are thinking the same thing...you know ya are.

Don't think there's anyone that can get past the sound of this Raptor...Remember how everyone used to laugh at the 16 year old kid with the Honda Civic with the fart can exhaust...No so funny now is it?

Having said all that...Anyone got a low milage '16 4wd F250 Diesel you want to trade for this Raptor?
Why doesn't this truck have that self parallel parking feature you see on cars?

Hope the truth doesn't hurt too badly boys...
Ya, I spent $70k on the Raptor...wish I hadn't.
SHOULD go to an enthusiast, not some preppy kid.
Hasn't seen the dirt once in 5000 miles.

Last edited:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Selling the Gen 2 '17 Crew cab.
I know this belongs in the classifieds.
I tried to post in classifieds, but I haven't been active enough on the site... so hopefully someone sees this...

This is a very nice truck, just not what I need. Truck should go to an enthusiast, not some preppy kid...:biggrin:

It's a loaded truck... Yes, pretty much everything including OEM beadlocks
Magnetic grey, no Ford graphics package.
802A
Twin panel Roof
Bead Locks
Tailgate App
Heated steering wheel
Technology Package w adaptive cruise
Second row heated seats
Ford Spray in bed liner

Just under 5,000 miles. Truck has not seen the dirt once...
1,400 of those miles is a drive from St.Louis to Miami Fl.
All stock other than front two windows tinted a bit.

Truck has not been titled. Bought from a ford dealer through our Auto dealer LLC... We paid for it...No loan, easy transfer. Send me a wire, drive away.
Truck is currently in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area.

No pics needed here in the forum..
Serious inquiries email me at [email protected] and I'll get you whatever you need. Or call 314-803-0042.
Thank you FRF

Have you tried ******* someone, oops sorry scamming someone, again sorry, selling it down where you live? Why do you come here and shit all over the place with this thread?