'17 AG SCREW Avail w/ CF & Beadlocks - Murfreesboro, TN.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Voodoodown

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,
I post this with a great deal of pain but hopefully my loss is your gain. I had a special order Avalanche Screw with CF and beadlocks (rest of build is on window sticker) that is being delivered next week to dealer. Let's just say an unforeseen and definitely not planned pregnancy has now been confirmed and the dream truck purchase is now no more. Yes, I've tried to convince her how great of a family vehicle it could be and shockingly none of the knives that were thrown at me hit any major arteries. Jason is awesome to deal with, contact info below and I've attached the link to generate window sticker. Hope this helps someone and enjoy!...Mike

VIN: 1FTFW1RG1HFC80485
Explanation and picture of Ford Window Sticker

Jason Burke
Sales and Leasing
Ford of Murfreesboro
1550 Northwest Broad Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(615) 893-4121
cell 615-708-5425

Monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In 2005 my new wife talked me out of my first full size pick up for family reasons. I listened then but not these days. I will be driving a full size truck from now on. We have two kids and the screw raptor is great. I even pointed that out to her the other day...remember when you didn't want a truck? She seems cool with it now. We have less sex though than we did back then. Could be kids or the truck.

I saw a raptor with 3 car seats in the back. I think it's cool when people don't follow the crowd and get minivans.

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to talk the wife into not killing me over buying the Raptor, with our first little one due in NOV. I traded my 13' Chevy Avalanche in for a SCREW, took her to see one at the dealership that someone had ordered in, she actually loves the new truck with the larger cab room. Guys at work with little ones have normal f150 SCREWS and love how big the rear doors open to get car seats in and out, etc. Take her to see it, maybe she'll let you get it after all.