13 vs 17 Black on Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your gen 1 holds its own next to then new truck! Both are badass rigs, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I assume you are keeping your GEN1? It really looks great. Congrats on GEN2. Post pics when you get it back from the body shop and after you put on new wheels

OP
OP
E

edouglas30

Reaction score
I assume you are keeping your GEN1? It really looks great. Congrats on GEN2. Post pics when you get it back from the body shop and after you put on new wheels

I said to the wife the other day I was going to keep the Gen 1 just to see what she would say. My daughter said "dad that's probably not a good idea according to mom". Lol.. So I am turning into Ford dealer tomorrow. Going to be a sad day!

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Lmao... at least you have the gen 2 so it stings less. She could be asking for a minivan [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You should just sell here on the forum instead. Seems like you have some aftermarket stuff on it.