12 next to a 17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
always like the front end, side by side pics. i can't keep my eyes off the skid area though. is the clearance the same? looks like less clearance on the gen 2, maybe it's the angle.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics! Both look great!!!

Slim it's prolly because he's on mid perch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you'll find that after you get your new Gen II that you'll have no use for your 2011.

Perhaps the language - "you'll have no use for" - is a little strong. I miss my '12, but have no regrets trading it for a '17. I wasn't afraid to put the '12 to work, and will feel the same way about the '17 once the "new' wears off and I rack up some miles.

Last edited:

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snapped a couple before work.

Great rides! It appears to me the angle of pic plays big here. In the first pic the Gen2 looks much bigger, however in this pic they look bout the same size. Just me?
Well damn, can somebody help a tech challenged brother out.. Meant to have pic from from #39

Last edited:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jakethesnowflake,

Bring your French ass down to baja and show us how your rules hold up, you clown. Pretty sure you wouldn't even show up in person to a raptor event. Stick to Drinking and Trolling which is now a Canadian pastime it appears.

Chitown, nice rappys! That Gen2 is a beauty!
Winters are long and boring in Canada.

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snapped a couple before work.

I personally hope you never get rid of your Gen 1 brother. It's just a nice sight to see the new and the old coexisting in harmony.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Thanks for the pics! Both look great!!!

Slim it's prolly because he's on mid perch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears that the Gen 2 Raptors come stock on the "mid-perch" height. Is that an accurate assessment?