10spd Reverse to Drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DANACO

Reaction score
My 15' Lariat I'll be trading in soon on a Raptor has a long delay when shifting to drive from backing up, my 13' did it too, do the 10spd's have the same malady ?

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is normal... maybe a delay if you shift it while rolling backwards into drive but that's not the best technique anyways...

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
lol they all have a 1-3 sec deley. to prevent us from rocking them too hard if needed. totally normal by design from what i understand.

I never saw this as a problem, every AT I've ever owned had it. How big a hurry are you in if you don't have a few seconds to spare.

#StarbucksOpensIn5Mins
#LostWithoutMyFrappe

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What delay are you talking about going into reverse. You put it in reverse and there it is ITS in REVERSE a second delay....? And if it takes forever to engage than you got a problem. You need to service it or get looked at by a trans shop.
This is another example of stupid thread contaminating this forum. We should really open "A BABY SITTING ROOM" on this forum, for these lately

"Please help me decide what to buy A raptor or regular F150?"

" What shall I do put highway tires for regular driving and keep my AT tires for off road?"

" I got check engine light on my brand new truck" (take it to the dealer, you moron)