1 month in, first "accident" need replacement lower grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer cost is a whole lot less than that. Would hook you up jabroni but nah.

No worries, bought it for $92 OTD where I purchased the truck from. They had it in stock too so the small price premium is worth it for being able to fix it today.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
I second the Tasca investigation.
People have been buying these singular LH / RH bread loafs individually I thought?

OP
OP
J

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you have the part number, check tascaparts.com and see if they carry it. They are usually cheaper than a dealer.

Already bought it but here’s the part number in case it may help someone else (or me again in the future)

HL3Z 17B968 AA

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

I second the Tasca investigation.
People have been buying these singular LH / RH bread loafs individually I thought?

It’s a single piece, some people stick an overlay onto them but the bottom grill and the “loafs” are all one piece.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Opportunity, not a problem.

Looks to me like you could easily cut the 2 grill inserts fro some flush mount B/D lights.

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Opportunity, not a problem.

Looks to me like you could easily cut the 2 grill inserts fro some flush mount B/D lights.

If you have the adaptive cruise control it won't happen. Not sure that they'd fit even if you don't.