0-60 times?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
650hp/585tq and an 11.50 quarter are impressive. add that kit to a lariat or XLT and you'd have a fun sleeper to play with

According to VMP, their xlt in the vids ran 12.06 with the stage 1 600hp kit. He only has the 3.31 gears too. I wonder what the 3.55 or 3.73's would do in the same configuration

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
His Platty will be a lot heavier, though. Still, if we only get to 12.50, that would be pretty sick in a luxury truck.

That would be a good time for sure. It'd be a fun street truck build.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That would be a good time for sure. It'd be a fun street truck build.

We're actually planning to do a little of both on this. Plans include adjustable Fox 2.5s all around, a good set of UCAs, and some Deaver + somethings in the rear. It will be rolling on 35s. It won't be a Raptor off road but it should be pretty capable and it will certainly be quick on the road. It's going to be his daily.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
We're actually planning to do a little of both on this. Plans include adjustable Fox 2.5s all around, a good set of UCAs, and some Deaver + somethings in the rear. It will be rolling on 35s. It won't be a Raptor off road but it should be pretty capable and it will certainly be quick on the road. It's going to be his daily.

Make a thread on that for sure. I'd like to see how it comes out.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, it doesn't come up all the time. It's not the main selling point of a Raptor.

That being said, there's a handful of threads regarding 0-60 and 1/4 mile times already floating around on this site.
0-60 times on the gen2 don't mean a thing to me. More travel and bigger shocks?.....do tell!