$5k Over MSRP in Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fijidaniel

Reaction score
Back in September, my local dealer in the DFW area would not budge off of $8k ADM. Found another local dealer who my company worked with on occasion and they were selling at $10k ADM. They had sold 4 already at 10k ADM. Best deal I could get (albeit without a lot of hold out waiting on my part) was $2500 ADM. I was really busy and didn't feel like keeping up the search, so that's the best deal I got.
I imagine once they start hitting and sitting..you will see the prices come down.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back in September, my local dealer in the DFW area would not budge off of $8k ADM. Found another local dealer who my company worked with on occasion and they were selling at $10k ADM. They had sold 4 already at 10k ADM. Best deal I could get (albeit without a lot of hold out waiting on my part) was $2500 ADM. I was really busy and didn't feel like keeping up the search, so that's the best deal I got.
I imagine once they start hitting and sitting..you will see the prices come down.

I had the same experience (in Dallas). I ended up placing an MSRP order in the Detroit area.

I'll have to go get it once it comes in, but the drive back to Texas should be a nice break-in for the truck...