Ported throttle bodies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any body want to do a test for me at a good price for there raptor!

I read it works on here

But I can port a mean throttle body

Let me know guys I have Ctsv guys making 750 on my ported throttle bodies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I assume this would require a proper tune to get full benefits from a ported throttle body, right?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd want to talk about the benefits verses the drawbacks, but I'm not too far away from you. Western Illinois - just a few hours down the road.

OP
OP
jokerz

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume this would require a proper tune to get full benefits from a ported throttle body, right?

Correct

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

I'd want to talk about the benefits verses the drawbacks, but I'm not too far away from you. Western Illinois - just a few hours down the road.

I would to but I haven't had a throttle body to do real testing.

Do we gain power?

Do we gain mpg?

Do we gain throttle response?

I'm willing to test I just need to find out for myself on my dime vs someone on here "claiming".

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Correct

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Do we gain power?

Do we gain mpg?

I'm willing to test I just need to find out for myself on my dime vs someone on here "claiming".

I guess I didn't understand your post. You want a truck to test but don't have any way to do it? You'll have to clear this up a little.....

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Correct

Do we gain power?

Do we gain mpg?

You have a raptor, get 'er done, or are you referring to a s/c tb

tahitiansoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can tell a différence in throttle response with a NA engine. My throttle body is ported and I like it

OP
OP
jokerz

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have a raptor, get 'er done, or are you referring to a s/c tb

This my truck is going to change here in a little while and all of money is going to built motor and heads cams and supercharger/custom turbo.

So I would need someone who will have a 6 month to test in different weather temps long drives and all that stuff. I can't provide this info. So I will give someone a ported throttle body for there test

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

I guess I didn't understand your post. You want a truck to test but don't have any way to do it? You'll have to clear this up a little.....

Need a truck to test on the Dyno, butt Dyno, pay attention to mpg, tuning issues or whatever else. I of course will supply a free port and a spare stock throttle body to this person if any problems arise they get a free throttle body.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This my truck is going to change here in a little while and all of money is going to built motor and heads cams and supercharger/custom turbo.

So I would need someone who will have a 6 month to test in different weather temps long drives and all that stuff. I can't provide this info. So I will give someone a ported throttle body for there test

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Need a truck to test on the Dyno, butt Dyno, pay attention to mpg, tuning issues or whatever else. I of course will supply a free port and a spare stock throttle body to this person if any problems arise they get a free throttle body.

PM me with your information. I could be over there next week or the following week depending on your time line.