Jokerz stage 1 package results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is unbiased post about the results of the mods I have been doing. I know this has been done probably a thousand times. All tests were done in similar weather conditions. The same track was taken to provide fair and accurate results. The test consisted of a 30 mile trip down a flat road with no stop signs. Cruise was set at 60mph. Motor was up to operating temp on all runs. I started off the the test with a baseline all stock 6.2 raptor. I did three baselines and all three averaged around 12.5-13.0 mpg. That averaged out to 12.75. On this test I didn't have a full tank of gas like on the other tests so this is good thing for mpg gains. All other tests had full tanks of gas. I installed the exhaust on Christmas Day and took it on a trip that night. I managed to get up 14 mpg. Temperature outside was around 50 degrees l. We went out and did some tuning last night and got it dialed in with in reason for 87 octane. Doesn't take much to tune a stock vehicle. Changed a few parameters and off we went. Temperature was right around 37 degrees on this trip. Managed to get up to 14.8mpg on this trip. This is with a custom 87 tune from me. With the Canned 87 tune from sct we got 14.6 mpg. So I can't say economy wise my tune was better but performance wise it is. This morning at the shop we installed the air raid cold air intake. Took it out on our trip. Temperature outside was 32. I had never been above 15 mpg since I got this truck and to get above 15 mpg would make this truck very practical for me to own as I do a lot of 55-60 country road driving. I managed to hit 16 mpg on the this round trip. Now the pcm may adjust itself over time .Unless the computer already adjusted it itself and I did see a 3.5 mpg increase from these three mods. With every being said I can safely say that with these three items we can see at least 2 mpg gain and a max of 3.5 mpg. I know most of us don't buy raptors for mpg. But to gain performance with mpg means we can drive longer and have more fun for a longer amount of time with less fuel consumption. It's a win a win situation. For me messing with my first raptor of my own. It allows me to test with a control and see what it really does. If any one is interested in this package we are offering a special price for the first 5 buyers. Magnaflows in stock. Xcal 4s in stock. Air raids in stock. We can substitute other aftermarket parts in this list for catbacks and cold air intakes. The xcal 4 will remain the same. Please contact us at Jokerz pm or call/text 815-383-2513 for more info.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451491038.315636.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451492638.368404.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451492658.137894.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451492669.356124.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451492679.658991.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
jokerz

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score