Jokerz Performance Group Buy! HDC Battery Cable Upgrade Kit/Grounding Kit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually received and installed mine today, great Looking kit, I do wish they could have made the fuse block holes line up with the old holes but I guess you can't ask for everything.

Damn big ass wires though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it'd be nice but the odds of finding a fuse block that the holes line up perfectly with factory fan shroud holes is probably slim to none lol. Works pretty well how it falls though with a few small zip ties. I also put another larger zip tie over the plastic fuse cover to secure it in place incase I'm flogging the truck around haha

Okay @jokerz and @Reptar, now that the military terminal issue is settled, how many sets are left. If there's still one available, I'll take it.

I believe it's down to 3 from the last count.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah it'd be nice but the odds of finding a fuse block that the holes line up perfectly with factory fan shroud holes is probably slim to none lol. Works pretty well how it falls though with a few small zip ties. I also put another larger zip tie over the plastic fuse cover to secure it in place incase I'm flogging the truck around haha

The zip tie over the fuse cover is a good idea. I would use two. When I've used one in the past I still lost the cover.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yeah I understand the odds of finding one that work, I guess I was just under the impression the kit was made for the Raptor/F150, nice kit all in all, I'm going to look into modifying it or maybe making a new one as I've been playing around with CF and Polymers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
*update* if you haven't already paid, or haven't gotten a PM or invoice today, just found out the last 3 kits may be gone.

If there's others that want in, maybe post up a list and maybe Brett can extend the GB?!