Jokerz Performance Group Buy! HDC Battery Cable Upgrade Kit/Grounding Kit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any chance to get a spare fuse with the kit?

I also like the idea of the military terminals. Thoughts?

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

A spare fuse does come with the kit. The first pic shows the included contents, there's 2 fuses in there, only 1 gets installed, the 2nd is a spare.

The thing to keep in mind with changing terminal styles from stock, there's more wiring involved if you guys want to swap to different terminals all together. The starter wiring is still attached to the factory battery terminals. They aren't bolted onto the factory terminals like the cables that this kit upgrades. They are permanently attached to the factory terminals. So if you want to swap to a different terminal, you'll also need several additional 4 AWG lugs & shrink tubing, and tooling to crimp 4AWG cables (not a hand crimper!), to cut the starter cables off the factory terminals, re-terminate the factory starter cables with lugs, to then hook them up to a different terminal. That's another reason why this kit uses the factory terminals. It allows you to not have to mess with the factory starter cable wiring, while still upgrading the charging system wiring.

As far as function, those military style terminals aren't really any more function than the stock terminals. They use the same style of tightening method with a thru bolt, and they both have a second bolt for attaching cables, and they both have a protective boot. It's not even like a gold plated terminal that will conduct better or look "blingier" lol

The last part, there are so many styles of terminals out there, I can see a problem that Jokerz picks 1, then 3 people like that one, but 3 people prefer this other one, then 2 other people prefer this other other one. It's really not a hard addition though if guys just buy their own and install them, then they get exactly what they want. (keeping in mind, additional wiring to do for re-doing starter wires). Unless, are you guys wanting them included for free? At that point, come on lol.

Just my 2 cents :specialed:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want my free lunch!!!

No, that make sense. I thought about the starter cables as well and was wondering how to address them.

I saw the second fuse in the photo, but it wasn't specifically listed. So I wanted to be sure. At this point, put me down for one. I'll install that one on Night Raptor. I'm still deciding if I'll add one to Little Red.

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha I never looked at my cables, I'm just trying to get in on this "free lunch" as well! Lol

But I'm in regardless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haha man it's always the highlight of my day when I can snag a free lunch at work LOL! :ROFLJest:

Mariner, siooss, Yukon, & Milrtme, sent PMs on the order info and shot Brett a message with a heads up. I'm sure he's about ankle deep in aluminum dust on the floor porting away another CTS-V blower right now, I mean how else would Jokerz spend a Sunday night? lol

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha man it's always the highlight of my day when I can snag a free lunch at work LOL! :ROFLJest:

Mariner, siooss, Yukon, & Milrtme, sent PMs on the order info and shot Brett a message with a heads up. I'm sure he's about ankle deep in aluminum dust on the floor porting away another CTS-V blower right now, I mean how else would Jokerz spend a Sunday night? lol

If @jokerz is doing cts-v's then needs to bring it out to @wannagofast ! I'm in good with vengeance racing ;)

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

[/COLOR @jokerz at least throw in some stickers, so we can rep who hooked us up!

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If @jokerz is doing cts-v's then needs to bring it out to @wannagofast ! I'm in good with vengeance racing ;)

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

[/COLOR @jokerz at least throw in some stickers, so we can rep who hooked us up!

I ported Michael Kelly Brian landfriend and have already talked to Ron mowen.

Also Ron hired me to do all their in house blowers when they have one.

Good people there at vengeance

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453695241.266914.jpg Brian landfrieds last Dyno results.

Man oh man I need a wagon

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice yeah I run my raptor at the events and my uncle has a c5 with a F2 pro charger he runs so the vengeance guys are like family to us lol, cool too know that you are already good with them [emoji106]