Upfitter Switches Full?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel I may have jumped the gun offering an sPOD bracket if none of you have been thinking about adding an sPOD switching system to your Raptor. :)
I have worked closely with the sPOD group to come up with a nice solution to add an extra 6 switches for accessories and there are a few changes to allow us use these systems in the Raptor. Let me know if any of you are interested in a set up like this? I do stock these in my store and ship within Canada and to the US.

GSi Motorsports Off-Road

These systems are designed, and assembled in California and the circuit board actually monitors the battery voltage and cuts out the sPOD if the voltage goes too low.

I encourage you to visit their website as they have just launched their latest solid state sPOD system. Each of these control up to 8 accessories with the ability to daisy chain multiple sPOD units. Also available is their new touch screen instead of switches as well as a smartphone app that also allows you control of accessories remotely! Very very cool stuff.

If you do buy direct, ask for JR and please tell them Brian from GSi Motorsports sent ya! and that you need the set up to fit the Raptor Mounting Bracket.

4x4 SPOD Since 2005 - The ORIGINAL JEEP Over The Windshield Switch Console - Jeep Power Distribution System

DSC00063.JPG

DSC00064.JPG

DSC00065.JPG

DSC02025.jpg

DSC02027.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

So with this you can control all 6 switches via a smart phone without the need to install any switches in the cab?

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Now THAT sounds like a good idea because I really really don't want to run wires for switches into the cab. I also love how well that mounting bracket is made.

OP
OP
RaptorBri

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RDFTS - The smartphone control is an upgrade to the existing system. It is designed to be used in conjunction with the in cab switches. If something happened to your phone such as a dead battery, you would still have control with the mechanical switches inside.

D

Deleted member 12951

RDFTS - The smartphone control is an upgrade to the existing system. It is designed to be used in conjunction with the in cab switches. If something happened to your phone such as a dead battery, you would still have control with the mechanical switches inside.

But can you have an option to have no switches and just use your phone? I can always plug my phone in so dead battery scenario will not happen so not worried there. Connect via what, wifi or Bluetooth?