Please Welcome GSi Motorsports Off-Road to FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Please take a moment to welcome GSi as our newest Supporting Vendor. Their website is here: GSi Motorsports Off-Road

And their company bio:

It's all about the passion for the sport of Off-Roading, and offering products that will allow others to experience the same excitement and drive!

GSi MOTORSPORTS OFF-ROAD is a Canadian, Edmonton based company featuring Hanning LED off road lighting; switches and 12 volt power distribution systems by sPOD. We are also the Canadian Distributor for LEX OffRoad Bumpers, Racks, Side Steps, and Rock Sliders. GSi MOTORSPORTS OFF-ROAD offers only the best quality products, best price and service and we have all products on display in our showroom for your convenience.

Performance is what All of our products are based on. Whether you are just starting out or have been off-roading for years, our products will handle the punishment and abuse that off-roading promises.

:welcome:

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Loving that custom SPOD mount for the Raptor. That would be an excellent place to mount one. Maybe its time for me to pick one up and clean up some wiring.

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys!! I have been a member here for 3 years and am really excited to be vendor for this group of awesome people. As a Canadian, most of my products are for the guys up north, but I am a stocking dealer for the products I carry and have a large showroom/warehouse in Edmonton, AB. This means it's just a matter of shipping if I have it. I'll be posting products on a regular basis so keep watching. I look forward to providing you guys with some really cool off road products.

Thanks again!

Brian