NEW Baja Brute Front Bumper by LEX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally!, A bumper you can pull and tug on for the Ford Raptor!

The response to the NEW Baja Brute front bumper has been fantastic!!

The LEX Baja Brute Front Bumper is truly a unique bumper design for the Serious Raptor Off Roader. There are other minimalist Baja bumpers out there, but they are designed for desert running (not that there is anything wrong with that :)) and rarely if ever see deep water, mud, or snow. These are typical obstacles we see on every off-road adventure and what do we need when we encounter these obstacles? TOW HOOKS!! and if you are pulling using a Baja Bumper what else do you need? STRENGTH!!

Presenting the first Baja NO-FRAME-CUT Raptor Bumper designed with durability and strength in mind, and looks absolutely fantastic!

1. No Frame Cut - Easy installation. No issues with insurance on the street voiding your coverage if in an accident and piece of mind.
2. All Tubular steel is .120 wall thickness
3. All Plate steel is 3/16" for rigidity and strength
4. Tow rings are a massive 7/8" steel plate. Includes d-rings
5. Skid Plate is 3/16" steel plate with Textured Black Powder Coat for severe ground bashing
6. Added center tube in skid plate frame for even more strength
7. Grade 8 Hardware included
8. Designed to hold 30” and 20” LED Light bars

Now available exclusively in Canada thru GSi Motorsports Off-Road and thru LEX Offroad in the States

GSi Motorsports Off-Road
5305 - 99 Street, Edmonton, AB

DSC08092.jpg

bumper-light-bar-full (2).jpg

bumper-light-bars.jpg

May 8 2015 005.jpg

May 8 2015 007.jpg

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like it but it still opens up a lot in the front to get hammered by winter crap. I know the stk bumper has 2 big holes but between more coverage of the lager stk skid plate and a little more coverage of the stk bumper I still can't find a cool year round bumper.

I do like the light options and the beefy looking tow hook a a lot this is closer to what I want. Great job on this one.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow what a awesome looking bumper finally!!!! I might have to off mine and get me one of theirs !!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
RaptorBri

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NOW on SALE!!

OK guys,

Since this is a special week for both USA and Canada, LEX has decided to throw a July 4th/Canada Day Special on the Baja Brute Front Bumper.

Baja Brute Front Bumper reg. $1404 usd. NOW JUST $1254.00 ea. plus shipping. This is within the United States.

In Canada, sale price will be $1800 ea. cdn FOB Edmonton, AB

This is a 1 week sale and will expire July 11, 2015!!

If this is a bumper you have been considering, better grab one now! These bumpers are not just standard bumpers with a "D-ring" welded on!, they are designed and built to be strong and tough to pull on!

USA - Lex Offroad
Canada - GSi Motorsports Off-Road

OP
OP
RaptorBri

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NEW Baja Brute Rear now available

For those that were looking for the Matching LEX Rear Baja BRUTE Bolt on Bumper, check out the latest threads!! LEX just launched their NEW Rear Bumper.

GSi Motorsports will have them in stock in a few days....

This is going to be a popular upgrade :)